View Individual Cleaning and Degreasing Products:
The PRODUCTS IN RED have been approved by United Technologies – Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation (CT) and specifications have been granted.
- OPTIMA™ – 100GP Aqueous Degreaser (Zero VOC – Low Foaming) APPROVED UNDER SS8423»
- OPTIMA™ – 2001CR Aqueous Cleaner (Reduced VOC – Industrial Carbon Remover & Degreaser – Low Foaming) »
- RE MAN ™ Aqueous Degreaser (For remanufacturers of engine components, transmissions, brakes and other parts »
- NATURE’S GUARD ™ – Soy-Based Carbon Remover & Degreaser (Reduced VOC, No HAPs) »
- NZD-ULTRA ™ – Degreaser (Solvent Based, Reduced VOC, Recyclable) APPROVED UNDER TWO SPECS SS9170/560 AND 9170/681»
- ORGANOSOLVE SK – 2 ™ Degreaser (Solvent Based, Reduced VOC, Recyclable) Meets SS9170-204 under paragraph 3.0, a provision of SS8630»
- D-BOND HTS ™ Hot Tank Stripper (Low emission, solvent-based paint stripper for aircraft components) APPROVED UNDER SS8786»
Aqueous Degreasers (Excellent Cleaning and Degreasing Performance):
(Reduced or Zero VOC, No SARA 313, non-Hazardous, non-Flammable, non-HAPs, non-Corrosive, Extended Bath Life and containing Full Corrosion Inhibition Package safe on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Ideal Replacement for Chlorinated Hydrocarbon Solvents, Mineral Spirits, Terpenes, Alcohol, Ketones and Glycol Ethers, Flammable Hydrocarbon; Semi-Aqueous, and Aqueous products containing hazardous and Corrosive material.
Ideal in Immersion Cleaning (with or without ultrasonic), Spray Under Immersion, In-line Spray, High Pressure Spray and Tumblers.
Solvent-based Degreasers (Excellent Cleaning and Degreasing Performance):
(Low emission, non-Hazardous, non-flammable, non-HAPs, non-Corrosive, Extended Bath life with Full Corrosion Inhibition package).
Optical, Aerospace and Automotive (OEM and Remanufacturers of engine / transmission / breaks components) cleaning applications.
Heavy duty metal degreasers / metal cleaners and carbon removers with complete rust inhibition package and rinse aid technology for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, polycarbonate plastics and glass substrates. The aqueous-based products (improved BOD / COD) include: non-emulsifying degreasers (oil splitting properties result in longer bath life) as well as emulsifying degreasers are designed to remove:
Grinding, Finishing & Polishing Compounds
Crater & Lithium Grease
Finger Prints & Particles
Automotive, Mineral Vegetable & Polybutane Oils
Sulfur Based Cutting Fluids
Cosmolins, Lipstick & Cycloparaffins
Lapping & Drawing Compounds
Water / Solvent Based Inks
Acrylic Latex Polymers
Download Technical Data Sheets Here:
- Metal Cleaners (Zero VOC)
- Metal Degreasers (Environmentally Safe)
- Non-flammable degreasers (non-HAPs)
- Parts Washing Solvents (Low emission)
- Aqueous Degreasers (Zero VOC)
- Ultrasonic Degreasers (Reduced VOC)
- Chemical Degreasers
- Solvent Degreasers (Low Emission)
- Soy-based Degreaser
- Biodegradable Degreasers
- “Green” Degreasers
- Aerospace Degreasers & Carbon Removers
- Polycarbonate Lenses – Cleaners(Zero VOC)
- Degreasers for Automotive Engine Remanufacturers
- Degreasers for Automotive Transmission & Brakes Remanufacturers
- Engine Degreasers
- Transmission Degreasers
- Carbon Removers / Degreasers
- Industrial Degreasers
- Degreasers for Immersion Ultrasonic Applications
- Degreasers for High Pressure Spray Applications
- Degreasers – Automation Petroleum Refining
- 1,1,1 – Trichloroethylene Replacement
- Mineral Spirits Replacement
- Perchloroethylene Replacement
- Acetone Replacement
- Caustic Cleaners Replacement
- Corrosive Cleaners Replacement
- High Boiling solvents
Our degreasers are suitable replacements for: Caustic Cleaners, Mineral Spirits, Phenols, Butyl Cellosolve, Acetone, MEK, Xylene, Toluene and Methylene Choloride.
The following GSP-USA, Inc.’s products meet Aerospace Specifications as follows:
- Optima 100GP™ Aqueous Degreaser (Zero VOC) is approved under SS8423 – UTC.
- NZD-Ultra Degreaser is approved under two specifications - SS9170/560 and 9170/681 – UTC.
- Organosolve SK-2 meets SS9170-204 under paragraph 3.0, a provision of SS8630 – UTC.
- D-Bond HTS Hot Tank Paint Stripper is listed in the SS8786 – UTC.