SurfaPure™ 75 Gel Hand Sanitizer
Personal Antiseptic helps reduce bacteria
- Made by the FDA/WHO Guidelines Formulation
- Made with High Purity Isopropyl Alcohol
- It kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness
- 100% Made in the USA ingredients
- Formulated with moisturizers and skin conditioners
- Unscented or Scented
- Water like consistency that is quick-drying and non-sticky
- Free of Methanol, Triclosan, Parabens, Phthalates, or any other unnecessary ingredients
- Home & School
- Health & Wellness
- Food & Leisure
- Government & Military
How to Use:
- When soap and water are not available
- Apply enough product to cover your hands thoroughly
- Rub hands together and spread around fingers briskly until dry, approximately 20 seconds
- No Rinsing is required
- 2 fl oz Travel-Sized Pump Bottle
- 8 oz Portable Pump Bottle
- 1 Liter Table Top Pump Bottle – Best for High Traffic Areas or can be used to fill smaller bottles
Review TDS and SDS for Safe Handling
This personal care product is safe for consumers and other users under normal and reasonably foreseeable use. For specific intended use and guidance, please refer to the information provided on the package or instruction sheet.
- Flammable – Keep away from heat and flame
- For External use only
- Keep out of eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do NOT inhale or ingest. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and if the individual is conscious, give large quantities of water to drink and consult a physician immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children MUST be supervised with the use of this product.
- In case of allergy, redness, and skin irritation, stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours.
- Store below 110° F (43° C).
- Dispose of by local regulations