SOLO ǀ RI™ Aqueous Rust Inhibitor
NSF International / Nonfood Compounds Registration Program
NSF Registration No. 156959
Category Code: G5, G7
Used diluted down with DI Water at 77-110°F (immersion with or without ultrasonic cavitation)
SOLO|RI™ provides a cost-effective solution to corrosion, flash rusting, and discoloration from forming on ferrous and non-ferrous metals by delivering a corrosion-resistant film on various metals, including:
- Cast Iron (High Carbon Steel)
- Carbon Steel (AISI and SAE)
- 400 Series Stainless Steel
- Brass, Copper, and their Alloys
- Titanium Alloys
- Aluminum and their Alloys
- Nickel Alloys
SOLO|RI™ Aqueous Rust Inhibitor NSF Registration No. 156959 and Category Code: G5, G7
- Treatment of cooling and retort water (G5) in and around food processing areas
- Treating boilers, steam lines, and cooling systems (G7) where neither the treated water nor the steam produced may contact edible products in and around food processing areas
- Food Processing and Packaging Facilities
- Metal Fabrication and Assembly "OEM" Facilities
- Cooling systems, refinery units, pipelines, chemicals, oil and gas production units, boilers and water processing, paints, pigments, lubricants, etc.
- Lithographic, Flexographic, Gravure, Screen, Packaging, and other commercial printing.
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility:
Use diluted down with DI Water at 77-110°F (immersion with or without ultrasonic cavitation)
- SOLO|RI™ Aqueous Rust Inhibitor (concentrated liquid) is an additive used by metal processing and fabrication plants at 1-5 % concentration diluted with filtered / DI Water at 77-110°F in the rinse water tank. In addition, it is suitable for treating, cooling, and retorting water, boilers, and steam lines in and around food processing areas. At an operating temperature of 77 - 110°F.
- FOR Protecting Aluminum, Titanium, Brass, Copper, and Copper Alloys, DO NOT exceed the operating temperature of 110 °F in the FINAL RINSE tank. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED these metals be rinsed off with distilled warm water containing SOLO|RI™ and filtered hot air to dry out the parts.
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and metal
- Available in 1-Gallon EasyPour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA PROP 65 or EPA HAPS
- Ideal replacement for RUST INHIBITORS containing Petroleum Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Chromate, Phosphate, Arsenic Compounds, and other hazardous and toxic chemicals.