NZD | ULTRA™ DEGREASER
Approved by Lockheed Martin / United Technologies / Sikorsky Aircraft
Under Two Specifications # SS9170/560 and # 9170/681
Multi substrate, Safe on most Ferrous and non-Ferrous Metals
Used full strength at room temperature (Hand Wipe, immersion with or without ultrasonic cavitation)
Solvent-based Degreaser. Low VOC, Non-HAPs, Meets CA State Prop 65, non-Flammable, Biodegradable, complies with the latest regulatory standards.
Recyclable via Vacuum Distillation, resulting in reduced waste and disposal costs.
A rapid removal of heavy organic and inorganic soils. Effectively cleans and degreases metal parts covered with:
- Synthetic lubricants, Sulfur-based Cutting Fluids
- Automotive, Mineral, Vegetable, and Polybutane Oils
- Grinding, Finishing, and Polishing Compounds
- Cosmolins, Lipstick, and Cycloparaffins
- Crater and Lithium Grease
- Lapping and Drawing Compounds
- Water and Solvent-based Inks, Adhesives, and Resins
- Fingerprints and Particles
- Acrylic Latex Polymers
- Aerospace, Automotive, Locomotive Transportation and their contractors
- Machining Shops
- Manufacturers of nuts, bolts, screws, and other fasteners in stainless steel, bronze, galvanized, and more, including metric bolts.
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility:
- Use full strength at room temperature, In an immersion tank with air agitation or a complete pump circulation or hand wipe.
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and metal
- Available in One-Gallon Easy Pour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA PROP 65 or EPA HAPS
- Ideal replacement for Alternative to Mineral Spirits, 1,1,1 Trichloroethane, Perchloroethylene, Freon TF 1,1,2-Trichloro-1,2,2-trifluoroethane (Chlorofluorocarbon), MEK, and N-Methyl-2-Pyrroldone-based formulations.
- Manufacturers of nuts, bolts, and screws, as well as other fasteners in stainless steel, bronze, galvanized, and more, including metric bolts