D | BOND™ Adhesive Remover
D | BOND™ Adhesive Remover for Roll-On, Brush, or Immersion Application
D | BOND™ Adhesive Remover was developed to remove uncured and cured deposits. Build-up from equipment and parts (including pump packaging, heat exchangers, spray equipment, cutting devices, molds, rollers, tools, spray equipment, mixing and metering equipment, feed lines, mixing heads, troughs, conveyor parts, and sidewalls) pulled out of operation for overloading and unusable due to cured polymers and resin buildup. It can also be used for daily cleanup of industrial floors and more.
It effectively removes:
- Laminating Adhesives (Polyurethane pre-polymer & co-polymer), Sealant, Bisphenol A-based Epoxy, Reactive Hot Melt Adhesive (Polyurethane or Acrylic), High-Performance Adhesives, Composite Bonding, Glass Glue Adhesives, Cyanoacrylate Adhesives, Epoxy, and Vinyl Ester Adhesives, Pigmented Gel Coats, High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Waterborne Epoxy Primers.
- Both aqueous and solvent-based paints, lacquers, varnishes, latex, rubber, and resins, as well as adhesives such as dried cyanoacrylate, and silicones, two components PU silicone, and bi-component polyurethanes.
- Industrial Resins such as Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, and Pigmented Gel Coats as well as, Fiberglass and Resin Mixture
- Adhesive and Silicon Manufacturers
- Printing Industry - Flexographic, Rotogravure, Offset, Packaging, etc.
- OEM - Automotive, Aerospace, Injection Mold, Foam sheathing insulation, and Cushioning
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility:
- Apply full strength at 77 – 140 °F in an immersion tank with or without ultrasonic. It can also be applied by brush or hand wipe (GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes)
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, and rubber seals, and safe on all metals
- Available in One-Gallon Easy Pour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA PROP 65 or EPA HAPS
- Ideal replacement for Methylene Chloride, MEK, N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone "NMP-based formulations."