INK BLASTER | FG™ Ink & Adhesive Remover
INK BLASTER | FG™ Ink & Adhesive Remover for Lithographic, Flexographic and Gravure Inks, Adhesive, Varnish, and Silicone Remover
Ideal for Immersion Cleaning with Ultrasonic or Spray Under Immersion or wipe application.
For the daily cleanup of Press Equipment, removing industrial:
- Solvent-based and Water-based Inks, Nitrocellulose Inks; Vinyl Inks, Polymeric Inks, some UV-Curable Inks, Soy-based and other printing Inks including Varnishes and Colors.
- Industrial Resins & Gelcoats (Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Polyamide, and Polyurethane.
- Laminating Adhesives (Polyurethane pre-polymer & co-polymer), Sealant, Bisphenol A based Epoxy, Reactive Hot Melt Adhesive (Polyurethane or Acrylic), High-Performance Adhesives, Composite Bonding, Glass Glue Adhesives, Cyanoacrylate Adhesives, Epoxy, and Vinyl Ester Adhesives, Pigmented Gel Coats, High and Low Solid Aliphatic, Waterborne Epoxy Primers.
- Ideal for cleaning press equipment. – rolls, scissors, and tools.
- Commercial Printers – Lithographic, Flexographic, Gravure, Screen and Packaging
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility
- Apply full strength at 77 – 140 °F In an immersion tank with or without ultrasonic cavitation, spray under immersion, or wipe applications
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and metal
- Available in One-Gallon Easy Pour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA PROP 65 or EPA HAPS
- Ideal replacement for Paint Strippers made from Methylene Chloride-Phenol, Aromatic Petroleum, MEK, Caustic-Phenol, and N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone