GLOBE KLEEN™ | 2001 Viscous Ink & Adhesive Remover
GLOBE KLEEN™ | 2001 Viscous Ink & Adhesive Remover for Brush or Roller
This product is a viscous version of INK BLASTER™ | FG.
Effectively Cleans at room temperature:
- Solvent-based and Water-based Inks, Nitrocellulose Inks; Vinyl Inks, Polymeric Inks, some UV-Curable Inks, Soy-based and other printing inks including Varnishes and Colors.
- Industrial Resins & Gelcoats (Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Polyamide, and Polyurethane.
- Laminating adhesives (Polyurethane Pre-polymer & Co-polymer), Sealant, Bisphenol A based Epoxy, Reactive Hot Melt Adhesive (Polyurethane or Acrylic), High-Performance Adhesives, Composite Bonding, Glass Glue Adhesives, Cyanoacrylate Adhesives, Epoxy, and Vinyl Ester Adhesives, Pigmented Gel Coats, High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Waterborne Epoxy Primers.
- Ideal for cleaning Press Equipment, Anilox Rolls, Rubber Rolls, Silicone, Rolls, scissors, tools, and production floors.
- Flexographic and Rotogravure Printing facilities, Packaging
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility
Review TDS How to Apply, Packaging:
- Apply full strength at Room Temperature by BRUSH or ROLLER (Do Not Add Water)
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and metal
- Available in One-Gallon Easy Pour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA PROP 65 or EPA HAPS
- Ideal replacement for Methylene Chloride, MEK, N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone “NMP-based formulations.”