SurfaLube™ Equipment Storage Fluid
- VOC Exempt
- Sable does not freeze under severe cold environments (<-90 °F)
- Winterizing and Maintenance of your Polyurethane & Polyurea Spray Equipment
- Long-term Storage of Urethane & Coating Dispensing Equipment, Spray Guns, and Hoses
A companion product to:
- NZD ISO FLUSH™ Isocyanates Cleaner & Neutralizer
- SURF X™ FLUSH 2000 Polyurethane Foam, Resin & Coating Remover
SurfaLube ™ Equipment Storage Fluid is used as a storage fluid in Urethane Dispensing and Polyurea Spray Equipment. Its coalescing properties allow the storage of equipment for up to 36 months.
Improved Performance with a Superior Environmental Profile, SurfaLube™ is stable under normal storage conditions. Compatible with machines and transfer pumps made of Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel and Aluminum alloy. Gentle on most O-rings, gaskets, seals, and lining. Does not freeze in a severely cold environment (<-90 °F).
Once the hoses and polyurethane spray equipment are thoroughly flushed, SurfaLube™ is introduced to the equipment through the spray line; this helps eliminate the formation of Polyurea and Crystallized Isocyanates that may form when any remaining residue reacts with moisture in the air.
Eliminate disposal costs by recycling the spent SurfaLube™ via Vacuum Distillation.
- All Industries
- Contractors of Spray Foam and Coatings
- Manufacturers of Diisocyanate Polymers, Coatings, and Adhesives
- OEM & Transpiration, Consumer - Automotive, Aerospace, Injection Mold, Foam sheathing insulation and Cushioning, DOT
- Printing Lithographic, Flexographic, Gravure, Screen, Packaging, and other commercial printers.
- Boat and Yacht Manufacturers, Marine, U.S. Navy, Injection Mold, Cultured Marble, etc.
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility:
- Use full strength at room temperature
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and metal
- Available in one-gallon Easy Pour jugs, 5-gallon pails, and 55-gallon drums
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA Proposition 65 or EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants List
- Alternative to Phthalate-Phenol compounds