NATURES GUARD™ Soy-based Ink, Adhesive & Resin Remover
NATURES GUARD™ Soy-based Ink, Adhesive & Resin Remover is suitable for Immersion, Ultrasonic, or Spray Under Immersion
It is derived from Soybean Oil, which allows significant regulatory and safety advantages over Petroleum / Solvent-based resin removers addressing the numerous EPA, Environmental, and health issues facing end-users today.
This unique Biobased cleaner is non-toxic, Neutral pH, Non-flammable, and non-HAPs.
Recyclable via Vacuum Distillation, resulting in reduced waste and disposal costs. Effectively Cleans (at 77-145 °F):
- Solvent-based and Soy-based Inks, Nitrocellulose Inks; Vinyl Inks, Polymeric Inks, some UV-Curable Inks, Soy-based and other printing inks, including Varnishes and Colors.
- Uncured or recently cured Laminating adhesives (Polyurethane Pre-polymer and Co-polymer), Sealant, Bisphenol A based Epoxy, Reactive Hot Melt Adhesive (Polyurethane or Acrylic), High-Performance Adhesives, Composite Bonding, Glass Glue Adhesives, Cyanoacrylate Adhesives, Epoxy, and Vinyl Ester Adhesives, Pigmented Gel Coats, High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Waterborne Epoxy Primers.
- Food Processing and Packaging Facilities.
- Commercial Printers – Soy-based Ink manufacturers, Lithographic, Flexographic, Gravure, Screen, and Packaging
- Metal Fabrication and Assembly “OEM” Facilities
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility
- Apply full strength at 77 – 140 °F via pump recirculation, immersion, or spray under immersion
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, and rubber seals, and safe on all metal
- Available in One-Gallon Easy Pour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA PROP 65 or EPA HAPS
- Ideal replacement for Methylene Chloride, MEK, N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone “NMP-based formulations.”