OPTIMA | 300™ Aqueous Resin Emulsifier
OPTIMA | 300™ Aqueous Resin Emulsifier for Concentrated Liquid Detergent
Suitable in ultrasonic cavitation, spray under immersion, or high-pressure spray applications.
Effectively Cleans at 145 °F:
- Polyester Resin, Fiberglass, Vinylester Resin, and Epoxy Resin.
- For the daily cleanup of industrial resins and gel coats and fiberglass (Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Polyamide, and polyurethane), specifically, cleaning rollers, scissors, and all tools. Purging chopper and wet out guns and flushing putty machines
- Boat and Yacht Manufacturers, Marine, U.S. Navy, Injection Mold, Cultured Marble, etc.
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility
- Use Full Strength (or diluted down 8 - 15% concentration with water) at 110 °F - 160 °F (maximum 160 °F). Hand wipes, low-pressure spray, and mechanical or ultrasonic cavitation enhance the cleaning action
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and metal
- Available in One-Gallon Easy Pour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA PROP 65 or EPA HAPS
- Ideal replacement for Methylene Chloride, MEK, N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone “NMP-based formulations.”