CIRR D BOND™ Crystallized Isocyanates & Resin Remover
CIRR D BOND™ Crystallized Isocyanates & Resin Remover for immersion ONLY – Not intended for Flushing.
- Cleans equipment and parts pulled out of operation for overloading and unusable due to cured polymer and resin buildup.
- An immersion cleaner developed to remove uncured and cured deposits and build-up which have been sitting on spray foam equipment, including pump packaging, heat exchangers, spray guns, cutting devices, molds, rollers, tools, spray equipment, mixing and metering equipment, feed lines, mixing heads, troughs, conveyor parts, and sidewalls.
- Removes aqueous and solvent-based paints, lacquers, varnishes, latex, rubber, and resins, as well as adhesives such as dried cyanoacrylate, silicones, two components PU silicone, and bi-component polyurethanes.
- Industrial Resins such as Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, and Pigmented Gel Coats as well as, Fiberglass and Resin Mixture
- Contractors - Flushing Spray Foam and Coatings Equipment, including the pump (inlet valve), hoses (inside and outside), spray guns, and the entire system thoroughly
- Manufacturers - Flushing and removing Diisocyanates lines, metering equipment, feed lines, mixing heads, hoses, kettles, pump packaging, etc.
- OEM - Automotive, Aerospace, Injection Mold, Foam sheathing insulation, and Cushioning
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility
- Apply full strength at 77 °F – 150 °F in an immersion tank with or without ultrasonic. Also, it can be applied by brush or hand wipe by using GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and all metals
- Available in One-Gallon Easy Pour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA Proposition 65 or EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants List
- Ideal replacement for Methylene Chloride, MEK, N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone "NMP-based formulations."