Liquiscent™ Distill Bottom Diluent Solvent
Flowable Liquid Still Bottom
Liquiscent™ Distill Bottom Diluent Solvent is designed for facilities that recycle and reclaim their SPENT cleaning solvents and resins through Flash or Vacuum Distillation. An Eco-Friendly replacement for highly toxic, flammable, petroleum-derived solvents. It prevents the distill bottom from hardening and provides a clean distillation vessel. Non-Reactive with ink, adhesives, resins, coatings, and other soils. Added to the distill bottom during the “cook down process,” obtaining a faster recovery rate for the spent material, resulting in a higher yield of solvent recovery. Gentle on most O-rings, gaskets, seals, and lining. Does not freeze in a severely cold environment (<-90 °F).
During the solvent recovery “cook-down process of Spent Material” in any distillation system, there will be a time in which all critical liquid ingredients (solvents, surfactants, plasticizers, etc.) are boiled off and pulled from the solid waste, resulting in creating hardened distill bottom “waste” which it becomes hardened and would not be drained out of the distillation vessel quickly. To drain out the waste from the bottom of the distillation system (depending on the size of the unit), a small amount of Liquiscent™ must be injected at room temperature during the “cook down process.” Liquiscent™ will prevent the distill bottom from becoming hardened and cause it to become liquefied, “Flowable,” and easy to remove.
Liquiscent™ has a high boiling point / low vapor pressure (it does not evaporate). This will stay in the chamber to maintain the flowable waste while the various solvents are pulled from the solid waste.
All Industries that recycle their spent solvents via Distillation include;
- Food Processing and Packaging Facilities
- Lithographic, Flexographic, Gravure, Screen, Packaging, and other commercial printers
- Metal Fabrication and Assembly "OEM" facilities
- Aerospace, Automotive, Plastic, and Polymer Injection Mold, Polyurethane Foam and Transportation
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility
- To drain out the waste from the bottom of the distillation system (depending on the size of the unit and the nature of the solid waste), a small amount of Liquiscent™ must be injected at room temperature during the cook-down process. Commonly, Liquiscent™ is injected into the distillation unit once the components of Spent Material are being boiled off.
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and safe on metal
- Available in 1-Gallon EasyPour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA PROP 65 or EPA HAPs
- Ideal replacement for Mineral Oil and Petroleum derived solvents