TiamoSOLV™ Bio-based Degreaser & Carbon Remover
Safe on most Ferrous and non-Ferrous Metals
Used full strength at room temperature (Hand Wipe, immersion with or without ultrasonic cavitation)
A multi-substrate, Bio-based Degreaser and Parts Washer with a complete corrosion inhibition package. It is formulated for industrial, transportation, and automotive applications.
It is suitable for your existing degreasing equipment, including manual, immersion, spray under immersion, ultrasonic, and low-pressure spray.
TiamoSOLV™ Bio-based Degreaser & Carbon Remover has a vapor pressure that qualifies it as VOC exempt(Volatile Organic Compound) under California Air Resources Board and EPA Criteria. It exhibits a characteristic, mild odor which makes it an excellent replacement for Mineral Spirits, 1,1,1 Trichloroethane, Perchloroethylene, Freon TF 1,1,2-Trichloro-1,2,2-trifluoroethane (Chlorofluorocarbon), MEK, and N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone-based formulations.
A rapid removal of heavy organic and inorganic soils. Effectively cleans and degreases metal parts covered with:
- Synthetic lubricants, Sulfur-based Cutting Fluids
- Automotive, Mineral, Vegetable, and Polybutane Oils
- Grinding, Finishing, and Polishing Compounds
- Cosmolins, Lipstick, and Cycloparaffins
- Crater and Lithium Grease
- Lapping and Drawing Compounds
- Water and Solvent-based Inks, Adhesives, and Resins
- Fingerprints and Particles
- Acrylic Latex Polymers
- Aerospace, Automotive, Locomotive Transportation and their contractors
- Machining Shops
- Manufacturers of nuts, bolts, and screws, as well as other fasteners in stainless steel, bronze, galvanized, and more, including metric bolts
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility:
- Apply full strength @ 77°F (room temperature). Hand Wipe, Immersion with or without ultrasonic cavitation.
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and metal
- Available in 1-Gallon EasyPour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA Proposition 65 or EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants List
- Ideal replacement for Alternative to Mineral Spirits, 1,1,1 Trichloroethane, Perchloroethylene, Freon TF 1,1,2-Trichloro-1,2,2-trifluoroethane (Chlorofluorocarbon), MEK, and N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone-based formulations.