D | BOND™ - HTS Hot Tank Stripper
Approved by Lockheed Martin / United Technologies / Sikorsky Aircraft
Under Specification # SS8786
D | BOND™ - HTS Hot Tank Stripper is an ideal replacement for Paint Strippers made from Methylene Chloride-Phenol, Aromatic Petroleum, MEK, Caustic-Phenol, and N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone.
- Multi substrate (Safe on most Ferrous and non-Ferrous Metals)
- Immersion ONLY - Used full strength at room temperature (immersion with or without ultrasonic cavitation)
- Environmentally Sensible solvent-based multipurpose HOT TANK STRIPPER. It is an ideal replacement for N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone "NMP," Toluene, Methylene Chloride, Phenols, Petroleum-based and Caustic-based paint strippers.
- It is compatible and non-corrosive with metals, plastics, glass, and ceramics. It is Recyclable via vacuum distillation, reducing waste and saving costs.
Effectively Removes at 145-150 °F uncured and recently cured:
- Aircraft two components, epoxy and polyurethane
- Conformal Coatings
- High and Low Solid Aliphatic, Water Borne Epoxy Primers, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Varnishes, and Alkyl Enamel
- Other Industrial Coatings
- Aerospace, Automotive, Locomotive Transportation and their contractors
- Machining Shops
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility
- Apply full strength @ 77 – 150 °F (via pump recirculation – Immersion Tank)
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and all metals
- Available in One-Gallon Easy Pour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA Proposition 65 or EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants List
- Ideal replacement for Paint Strippers made from Methylene Chloride-Phenol, Aromatic Petroleum, MEK, Caustic-Phenol, and N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone.