SurfaSeal™ Bio-based Lubricant
- VOC Exempt – Silicone Free
- Protecting Airless Paint and Coating Sprayers
- Protecting Pump Packaging and Bearings from damage
SurfaSeal™ protects and extends the pump rod and packings by preventing coatings from drying on the components, which can cause damage. It reduces friction, wear, and abrasions on the parts by forming a high level of lubrication on the Displacement Rod, preventing flash rusting, and extending the life of the equipment.
- All Industries
- Contractors of Spray Foam and Coatings.
- Manufacturers of Diisocyanate Polymers, Coatings, and Adhesives
- OEM & Transportation, Consumer - Automotive, Aerospace, Injection Mold, Foam Sheathing Insulation, and Cushioning, DOT
- Printing Lithographic, Flexographic, Gravure, Screen, Packaging, and other commercial printers.
- Boat and Yacht Manufacturers, Marine, U.S. Navy, Injection Mold, Cultured Marble, etc.
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials CompatibilityReview TDS:
- Use full strength at room temperature
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, and rubber seals, and safe on all metal
- Available in Quarts, One-Gallon EasyPour Jugs, Five-Gallon Pails
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA Proposition 65 or EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants List
- Alternative to Petroleum-based Lubricants, Phthalate-Phenol Compounds