SWC™ PVC WIRE & Cable Cleaner
Cleaning Switchgear, Wire and Cable, and many other semi-conducting components. Effectively removes contaminants such as grease, oil, sealants, cable jelly, and dried marking and coding inks, including Water-based, Solvent-based, UV-cured, and inkjet inks. Cleans like Methylene Chloride, Acetone, and MEK without the Hazard.
Ideal for cable cleaning before cable jointing, termination of cables in immersion, automated spray wash, ultrasonic, rail, or simply hand wipe applications use GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes.
Eco-Friendly Replacements for Methylene Chloride, PM Acetate, Acetone, MEK, NMP, and NMP-based products.
For daily cleanup and removing printing inks from PVC Wire and Cable, including:
Solvent-based and Water-based Inks, Vinyl Inks, Polymeric Inks, some UV-Curable Inks, and other printing inks.
- PVC WIRE & CABLE assembly facilities.
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials CompatibilityReview TDS:
- Apply full strength at Room Temperature for a hand wipe application, or you can use GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and metals
- Available in One-Gallon Easy Pour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA Proposition 65 or EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants List
- Ideal replacement for Methylene Chloride, Acetone, MEK, N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone “NMP-based formulations.”