FRP ULTRA™ Resin Remover
FRP ULTRA™ Resin Remover cleans Lithographic, Flexographic, and Gravure Inks, Adhesive & Varnishes from Press Equipment and removes Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Silicone, and Fiberglass from tools and spray guns. Ideal for Cabinet Pressure Washers & Flushing Applications.
For the daily cleanup of Press Equipment, tools, and spray guns, remove:
- Industrial Resins & Gelcoats (Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Polyamide, and Polyurethane)
- Solvent-based and water-based Inks, Nitrocellulose Inks; Vinyl Inks, Polymeric Inks, some UV-Curable Inks, Soy-based and other printing Inks, including Varnishes and Colors
- Laminating Adhesives (Polyurethane pre-polymer & co-polymer), Sealant, Bisphenol A-based Epoxy, Reactive Hot Melt Adhesive (Polyurethane or Acrylic), High-Performance Adhesives, Composite Bonding, Glass Glue Adhesives, Cyanoacrylate Adhesives, Epoxy, and Vinyl Ester Adhesives, Pigmented Gel Coats, High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Waterborne Epoxy Primers.
- Ideal for cleaning the press equipment, rolls, scissors, and tools.
- Flexographic & Rotogravure Printing facilities, Packaging,
- Boat & Yacht manufacturers, Marine, U.S. Navy, Injection Mold, Cultured Marble, etc.).
How to Apply, Packaging, Materials Compatibility
- Apply full strength @ 77 °F – 140 °F (via pump recirculation, immersion, or low-pressure spray)
- Safe and compatible with most O-rings, gaskets, rubber seals, and all metals
- Available in One-Gallon EasyPour Jugs, 5-Gallon Pails, 55-Gallon Drums, and GO GREEN™ Saturated Wipes
- ECO Friendly, non-HAPs, non-Flammable, Recyclable, non-Corrosive
- None of the ingredients are listed on CA PROP 65 or EPA HAPS
- Ideal replacement for Methylene Chloride, MEK, N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone “NMP-based formulations.”